Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta
- Knight of Honour and Devotion
- 2018 January Board of Directors CISOM (Italian Relief Corps Sovereign Order of Malta)
- 2018 December Ambassador-Designated to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- 2019 2nd December Letters of Credence H.M. King of Jordan ʿAbd Allāh II ibn al-Ḥusayn
- 1976-1982 Degree in Medicine (M.D.), 110 cum Laude/110 1983
- 1983-1988 Postgrad Degree in General Surgery Univeristy of Rome “La Sapienza”
- 1988-1993 Postgrad Degree in “Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery” University of Rome “Tor Vergata”
- 2011 – 2019 Director of International Cooperation Bambino Gesù” Children’s Hospital
- 2006 – 2011 Country Rep Bambino Gesù” Children’s Hospital,Surgical Centre Takeo, Cambodia
- 1987– 2006 Teaching Professor School of Specialization in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Rome“Tor Vergata”, Rome
- 1990 Training in Cranio-Facial Surgery Mt. Sinay Hospital. New. York. U.S.A.
International Cooperation Experiences
- 2012-2018 Jordan Karak:Pediatric Neuro-rehabilitation Centre for severe neurological disabilities & behavioural disorders Amman: Cardio-Surgery Program Surgical Al Zaatari
- 2005 Ethiopia Wolisso “St. Lukes Catholic Hospital and College of Nursing”.Surgical Program
- 2002-2004 Cambodia.Battambang Ilaria Alpi “Emergency Hospital for war victims.
- 2002 Bangladesh,Dhaka “Gonoshastra Kendra” Hospital.Acid Victim Program
- 1997 Romania.Costanza AVSI HIV Program
- 2016 Palestine. Bethlehem Holy Family Hospital. Realisation of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- 2013-2015 Vietnam Hanoi Children’s Hospital.
- 2013-2014 Lebanon Bekaa Pediatric Program
- 2011-2013 Haiti St. Damien Hospital “Neonatal Care Program
- 2012-2015 Tanzania Itigi “Realization of a Pediatric Ward & Dodoma HIV Laboratory
- 2006-2011 Country Director and Medical Coordinator, Cambodia